This is a popular Asian dessert that many of us have eaten on vacation in Thailand. It is a very tasty and creamy dessert that any one can prepare with ease.
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup glutinous rice
- Water to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- Soak rice in a bowl of cold or room temperature water for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a blender, combine soaked rice, evaporated milk, coconut milk, condensed milk, frozen mango chunks, and a touch of kosher salt. If the mixture is too thick, add some water to reach your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass, lined with sliced mango. Serve immediately.